Header Ads

Repair Oppo A53 CPH2139 LCD Light Not Turning On Display Light Solution 100



Repair Oppo A53 CPH2139 LCD Light Not Turning On // Display Light Solution



0:00 Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarokatuh Back again with Merapi Flasher here alright this time
0:06 I showed up, the cellphone had been destroyed by my companion, indeed, this is supposed to be a cellphone
0:11 in an express that the screen doesn't seem CPH 2139 Oppo A53 the cellphone is alive yet there is not much
0:24 light yes So for the screen the image appears as though however the light doesn't turn on
0:31 the cellphone is on, the lights don't turn on however the showcase is protected, so it's like that, companions
0:40 ensure companions know ahead of time for the situation with the cellphone, indeed, I'm not
0:47 I observed it for a portrayal of the showcase picture however my companion said this is the image
0:55 it seems as though just the lights are not lit. Alright, then, at that point, we will actually look at first for
1:00 short or not, first utilize a simple multimeter at school one ohm 1:07
Alright, we get 5-10 Ohms and we trade the test, it's quiet, this shows that this cellphone isn't
1:18 short yes and we will check whether it has been destroyed or have we meddled with it yet
1:27 I know that for data, the lights don't show up, yet the image seems as though it resembles
1:35 that is OK, what cellphone is this a53 Oppo a53 has been dismantled the front can be near
1:46 Indeed, the CPU is ok for the LCD attachment and we will attempt to zero in on the light IC, alright?
2:00 so companions can make a point to harm any cellphone, it's for lights and pictures
2:06
it's unique, companions, for the light it's the IC driver light, and for the presentation or picture
2:14 It's a different presentation IC. Indeed, I frequently become befuddled. Since that is the thing it's called, it's regularly excessively
2:21 the image doesn't show up, it just so happens, the image is there however the lights are tricky yet for the most part
2:30 The client realizes that it simply doesn't seem that way, so companions, ensure first
2:36
on the off chance that the LCD shows up yet, there is no light, it implies the driver light or the light ic
2:46 tricky, while on the off chance that we observe the screen doesn't show up, just dark spaces are generally
2:54 it may be the case that the showcase IC has an issue, it's not the light IC like that, companions. Alright after that
3:02 we dismantle the light driver block, we check to utilize an advanced multimeter, diode scale, or ringer
3:14 Since there is no plan yet for the Oppo a53, this is CPH2139 so we will attempt to really look at the framework
3:26 short first, this is the light driver, the light driver. Generally, companions, if you track down the light ic part
3:33 the parts can measure up to one another, this is utilizing the old Oppo man-eaters, there are
3:42 the light driver has a capacitor, a resistor, and a diode, so 1 square like that regularly happens when
3:51 companions, track down that any cellphone, assuming there is a curl, there will be a huge diode and capacitor
4:02 alongside the 6 pin driver IC, typically it's the light area like that, companions, so I will
4:10 attempt to lift all that I'll attempt to simply change the light driver so without checking
4:20 further, I'm certain I'll attempt to check for the capacitors and windings I think on the off chance that it's protected it's not
4:29 there is a hole, it implies we can zero in on the driver, indeed, however for companions
4:36 know For this driver series, I don't have the foggiest idea yet so I'll simply attempt to contrast I'll attempt with analyze
4:43 utilize the old OPPO series driver regardless of whether it's reasonable, I don't know without a doubt, don't
4:52 until it gets stirred up for the establishment of diodes, since there is a cathode and an anode, companions, don't allow it to occur
5:01 off-base or stirred up and the light driver itself has a point, attempt to do everything right

5:10 accuracy. We'll keep on introducing it. Indeed, similar to this, I attempt to ensure the focuses are without fail
5:20 We need to ensure that point is right since there is no plan. Indeed, we should figure it out first. Where could it be?
5:28 the area of the anode and cathode for the winding I think everything is protected and for the IC light driver
5:37 there is likewise a point that we need to speculate, indeed, for the series, they are unique, so this is my bet
5:45 I will attempt to utilize the old OPPO series light driver IC. We should lift everything first
5:52 ensure you don't make some unacceptable diode establishment, the anode and cathode don't become befuddled
6:07 Alright, then, at that point, after that we will attempt to introduce substitution parts assuming we have a correlation left
6:18 we introduce individually, no compelling reason to stress if the IC series is unique or not since, in such a case that
6:27 think about it very well may be determined that everything is valid, but since of this there is no analyze
6:33 the schematic likewise doesn't exist, so I quickly attempted to bet utilizing the light driver
6:41 old opo series Whether it works or not I additionally don't realize I simply need to attempt to video it
6:48 I want to believe that you can add knowledge, companions, for the establishment of the light driver, ensure
6:57 the winding is no issue not broken for the capacitor nor is it short so use
7:04 a computerized strategy like this, we interface the red diode and bell test to the ground test
7:10 We don't quantify dark, we don't need to observe it spilling, it implies establishing on the two sides
7:21 for the capacitor, so if we can ensure every one of the deterrents shows up, it implies there are none
7:29 Further issues, we check in the VBatt area whether there is development on one of these sides
7:36 it's protected to trade 5-10 ohms, it doesn't move, it implies that the VBatt line is protected, yes or not
7:44 short and we will attempt it now. Is it by contrasting and my Oppo A53 cellphone substitution?
7:53 love the showcase Eh, why my presentation give the old series OPPO light driver it didn't work
8:01
companions, incidentally, the cellphone is for sure alive however I haven't observed the lights working yet

8:10 live so after supplanting all parts, if it doesn't work, we attempt to trade it
8:18 for the winding and driver, since this is the curl, I utilize the old series winding. That implies
8:25 too huge so I'll attempt to observe a curl that is a little more modest in size
8:40 I observed a loop near the power IC, this man-eater cellphone is an Oppo R831K cellphone
8:49 Indeed, I think this is an old series OPPO cellphone, I'm attempting to check it utilizing a simple multimeter

8:56 The scale times one Ohm moves, demonstrating that the winding is protected and doesn't break so after this we
9:04 I'll attempt to append the loop. Are there any inward obstructions on the two sides, I believe it's protected, everybody?
9:13 shows there is an obstruction on each side for the twisting part for the capacitor additionally not
9:19 I likewise break the diode part, I believe it's working appropriately, indeed, it's forward voltage and voltage
9:28 switch it's a diode like that for the anode and cathode companions, make a point not to become confounded
9:34 presently I attempt to supplant the curl. Regardless of whether after this it works I likewise don't have the foggiest idea
9:42 I have not checked for the stockpile voltage segment for the 4.2-volt area for the VBatt or for the inventory
9:54 I additionally don't have a clue about this result, there is no correlation from the Oppo
A53, there is no schematic all things considered
10:02 So the framework is very much like this, I think for companions, assuming you track down the lights, it's required
10:11 shine on the light IC, the light driver IC OK, I checked, no short was recognized, we will
10:21 attempt to check the VBatt segment once more, whether a short is identified after changing the winding, it isn't recognized short
10:29 I additionally believe it's protected on the off chance that it worked this time, so for the curl, I substituted it for the driver as well
10:37 I supplanted it and it turns out its still Zonk, it hasn't worked out OK if it resembles this it implies
10:46 we will attempt to utilize the old light driver, would we be able to in any case utilize the new light driver?
10:56 long in the wake of supplanting the diode, the winding capacitor, and the little resistor, so I got 1 square

11:04 I have additionally supplanted the windings, I have ensured for the diodes, I have likewise ensured for the anodes and
11:12 safe cathode Now we will attempt to supplant it actually utilizing the old light driver I think If
11:22 after this doesn't work, it implies that you should utilize one kind of light driver IC, one sort of one
11:32 series Okay, we should check again whether there are parts that are short or spilling, I ensure toward the start
11:40 each time you supplant parts, companions, look at it, don't be thoughtless to actually take a look at the stream
11:47 the obstruction is spilling or not, it's better assuming that we check it before we stream the current So
11:57 try not to allow it to be recognized short after we turn it on like that companions
12:01 Bismillah, how about we attempt to live and Alhamdulillah it's lit, so this is doubtlessly an issue
12:13 it's in the winding or diode, the issue is I've supplanted it utilizing
12:20 The old OPPO series light driver didn't turn on, perhaps it's unique
12:27 series and incidentally, the old light driver is still great, so the chance of harm is in
12:36 the diode or winding area since I didn't check for the inventory segment so I went directly to it
12:44 How about we just run it like that, we should check for splendor and differentiation, indeed, it's programmed, I have to take a hard pass
12:53 there is an issue so companions who don't have a schematic or look at can utilize
13:00 along these lines, without a doubt, don't get confounded in the diode or light driver
13:07
The IMEI is protected, the Oppo A53 base band adaptation is likewise no issue, I believe it's protected
13:14
We can ensure the cellphone is on, the lights are additionally no issue OK, we'll attempt
13:24
check again we turn on the Oppo A53 series with what sort of substitution this is, the substitution of the loop and
13:33
diodes ideally this instructional exercise is helpful, anticipate the instructional exercise
13:40
We are straightaway, wassalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh, amazing



Download This Video



No comments