Header Ads

Samsung A50 A505F Main Mic Not Working Solution Samsung A50


A50 audio/microphone issues
Since I've refreshed my telephone I've been definitely disliking my mouthpiece. Whenever I settle on decisions the individual on the opposite end can't hear me. 


The same issue with video accounts no sound being recorded. 
If I reset my telephone or restart it 3-5 times, the receiver gets back to working request for around 2-3 calls however at that point stops once more. 

I've production line reset my telephone two times and afterward when I took it back to the Vodafone shop I got it was told to refresh it once more. 

Which I did. This hasn't aided and I don't have the foggiest idea what to do straight away! HELP!

‎02-12-2019 02:31 PM in

System A Series
@LF93: Sorry to hear that you're encountering this issue. Kindly would you be able to endeavor the accompanying receiver tests to assist with investigating the issue?


1. Open the Voice Recorder application and record a short clasp.
Does it playback plainly and liberated from bending?

2. Open the Members application > Get Help > Interactive Checks > Mic, and adhere to the on-screen guidelines. Do you encounter any mistake messages?

3. Also, make a beeline for your dial cushion and type in *#0283#, then, at that point, select "Begin: RCV_1stMic" and talk into your telephone like you're on a call. 

Would you be able to hear yourself talk? Whenever you've done that select "Begin: SPK_2ndMic", talk into your telephone like you're conversing with somebody on speaker telephone. Would you be able to hear the playback?

Nothing from what was just mentioned has worked. I'm accepting my final hotel is to send the telephone away for diagnostics?

I've quite recently bought an A50 and the mouthpiece doesn't work as expected, the main way others can hear me is the point at which it's on speaker telephone, which isn't dependably reasonable assuming that I'm out. 

It won't allow me to do voice messages on WhatsApp and so forth or on voice search.

I'm disapproving of the mouthpiece on my A50. 

And keeping in mind that speaker will work for approaching calls and when I need to put on the speaker to be heard and to hear the other party. 

Be that as it may, the speaker doesn't work for anything more no notices for occupations, Effeting my main concern. doesn't work for music, recordings, google list items anything. 

So I know both mic and speaker work they are simply not choosing to work more often than not. What's more all of this began after an update on March 17, 2020. What the hell Samsung I just purchased this telephone I'm not accepting another one. 

What is the fx?

Same issue as me. However, the Samsung store fixed it, after dad 4-hour stand by got back home 3 hours after the fact same issue

No comments